About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuna Spaghetti

Here's another recipe from my friend Renee and at first I thought when she told me about this that she was crazy, then she brought me some to try and it was incredibly good! Don't snub this one try it, it just might become your favorite too!

Tuna Spaghetti

3 15 oz can tomato sauce
2 c Albacore Tuna
1 small onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1/2 c Romano cheese
salt and pepper
olive oil

Saute onions and garlic in oil until soft. Drain tuna and add to onions. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Add parsley, basil and Romano cheese. Cover and cook for 1 hour. Pour over pasta and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment