About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hot Dog Casserole

I came across this recipe and thought it sounded good so I wrote it down. I have had this for quite some time and had everything to make it so I did. We were pleasntly surprised at how easy and good this really is! You will have to try it as even the pickiest kids will eat this one!!

Hot Dog Casserole

1 lb hot dogs cut into bite size pieces
24 oz frozen hashbrowns
1 small onion, minced
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can milk
1/4 c butter
1 can french fried onions

Melt butter in casserole and add soup, milk and minced onion. Stir until creamy. Add hot dogs, hashbrowns and can of onions. Stir to mix all together. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.

If you like casseroles creamier, add 2 cans of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment