About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Breakfast Egg Cups

I found this recipe and just had to try it and boy it was really good! You could start these, take your shower and have a nice hot breakfast ready for you when you get out!

Breakfast Egg Cups

Thin sliced ham or Canadian bacon
eggs
salt and pepper
shredded cheddar cheese

Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. In a muffin pan place ham or Canadian bacon making a cup. Break egg into meat cup and add the salt and pepper. Top the egg with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 15-17 mins or until egg is done. I baked mine for 20 mins and the egg was not runny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment