About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bapple Bread

I got this recipe from Mr. Food and I thought since I had everything on hand that I'd try it and it was really good. I am a nut freak so next time I will add some nuts to it.

Bapple Bread

4 ripe bananas
1 c sugar
1/2 c apple sauce
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 c all purpose flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with a hand mixer. Stir in sugar and let stand 15 mins. Add applesauce, vanilla and eggs, beat well. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into loaf pan and bake 55 mins or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Let stand 10 mins before removing from the pan. Cool.

Makes 1 loaf

No comments:

Post a Comment