About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baked Tilapia

I got this recipe when I lived in Florida and it is the best way to make Tilapia! I was very skeptical at first because this calls for mayonnaise and I hemmed and hawed about making it because I didn't want to ruin my fish but I eventually gave in and tried it and it is the only way I make fish at home!

Baked Tilapia

Tilapia fillets
Mayonnaise
Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese

Line a baking pan with tin foil and lightly spray the foil with non stick cooking spray. Place your fish fillets on the pan, sprinkle a little lemon juice on them and salt and pepper them. Next spread a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 mins. When fish flakes it is done. For added color, you can put these under the broiler to brown the cheese a little. Serve and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment