About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stir Fried Green Beans

This is my favorite vegetable and is my most favorite thing to get at the Chinese buffet! I finally found a recipe that tastes just as good as the buffet and very easy to make!

Stir Fried Green Beans

2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 lb trimmed, fresh green beans
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp soy sauce

Over high heat warm oil. Fry beans and garlic for 5 mins, stirring occasionally and keeping the high heat to singe the beans. Add salt and soy sauce, stir, cover, and reduce heat to med-low. Stew 4 mins. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment