About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Auntie Jackie's Bean Dip

I got this recipe from a former co-worker who brought this in for one of our birthday celebrations at work. It is very good and very easy. If you need something to take to a party this is your dish!

Auntie Jackie's Bean Dip

1 can black eyed peas
1 can black bean
1 can show peg corn, white

drain and rinse the above.

Chop:
4-5 roma tomatoes
1 green pepper
1-3 green onions

Put all in a bowl and add:

8 oz or less Zesty Italian Dressing. Eat this with Tostito scoops or Fritos scoops.

Mix........Chill..............Serve...........Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment