About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie

This is the easiest and best pot pie that I have ever made! My Friend Jo shared this recipe with me and it really is a keeper!

Chicken Pot Pie
Filling:
1/3 c melted butter
1/3 c flour
chopped onions, however many you like
Saute onions in butter and add flour
cook for a couple of minutes. Add in:
3 chicken bouillon cubes
1 3/4 c water
2/3 c milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk until thick and creamy. Stir in
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1 bag frozen vegetables
Put into a thawed pie shell. Top with
second thawed pie shell pressing the
edges together. Bake for 30-35 mins
at 425 degrees.

* I added minced garlic when I
added the onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment