About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ranch Cole Slaw

Are you looking for something different to serve as side dish? My friend Shannon gave me this recipe and it goes GREAT with BBQ pork sandwiches. Try this and I bet it will be your family's new favorite.

Ranch Cole Slaw

3 c Cole slaw mix
1/4 c Mexicorn, drained
1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
2 tbsp red onion, chopped
1 tsp cilantro, minced
1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c ranch dressing
1 1/2 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp ground cumin

In a large bowl combine the first 6 ingredients. In a
small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, lime juice and
cumin. Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
Refrigerate.

Yields 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment