About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Best Noodle Soup Ever

Once again my friend Jo comes through with an AWESOME and easy recipe! She said she got this from Mr. Food and it really is good!

Best Noodle Soup Ever

8 c chicken broth
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 c sliced fresh mushroom
1 8 oz sliced water chestnut
1 carrot, peeled & shredded
1/2 uncooked spaghetti, break into thirds
Cooked diced chicken, as much as you want
1 c fresh snow peas
2 green onions, sliced

In a pot add the broth, soy sauce, mushrooms
water chestnuts and carrots and bring to a boil.
Add spaghetti, chicken & snow peas co0k 8 mins. Garnish with green
onions

No comments:

Post a Comment