About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Taco Soup

I got this recipe from a personal chef who had a booth at a craft fair. She was serving samples of this soup and when asked about the recipe was more than glad to share it. I hope you try this as it is very good.



Taco Soup



2 lbs hamburger, browned

1 4 oz can green chilies

1 can corn, drained

3 15 oz can stewed tomatoes

1 can black beans, drained

1 can pinto beans, drained

1 pkg taco seasoning

1 pkg ranch dressing

1/2 c water



Brown hamburger and mix all ingredients

together in a crock pot. Cook 1-1 1/2 hours

on low to medium. Top with your favorite

taco toppings. This is great topped with

Freeto's corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment