About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Corn Flake Cookies

I am not a baker, really don't like to bake but do like to eat sweets once in a while. When my sweet tooth gets the best of me, and my friend Cathy isn't baking for me, I whip up a batch of Corn Flake Cookies. I really don't even know if you can consider this baking but it my kind of baking! LOL

Corn Flake Cookies
1/2 c. peanut butter
12 oz package butterscotch chips
3 c. Corn Flakes
Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips together. Stir in corn flakes and mix
until well coated. Drop by half dollar size onto cookie sheets and refrigerate until
set. Enjoy!
It just doesn't get any easier than that! So what are you waiting for? Get up and make a batch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment