About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Southern Crunch

Here's another great recipe from my friend Cathy. She know just how much I hate to bake and after being asked to join in on a cookie exchange, quickly offered this recipe to me for my contribution to the exchange. This is really more like a candy and everyone at the cookie exchange thought it was a great "cookie"!



Southern Crunch


2 lbs white almond bark

1/4 c peanut butter

1 c dry roasted peanuts

4 c rice krispies


Melt almond bark and peanut butter in a double boiler.

Combine peanuts and cereal in a large bowl. Pour over

melted mixture over cereal. Stir carefully to combine.

Drop into mini muffin cups. Cool, eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment