About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheese Soup

This recipe is from my friend Kerri Forner we used to work together many, many years ago. She is a great cook and comes by it rightly! Her mom and her mom's sister owned their own catering service so you know that they had to be good cooks to do that!

Cheese Soup
4 c. water
2 chicken bouillon cubes
Boil and dissolve the bouillon. Add:
1 c. chopped carrots
3 c. chopped potatoes
1/4 c. chopped onions
Cook these until all the vegetables are done, then add:
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of Campbells cheese soup
1 lb. Velvetta Cheese
Heat until everything is melted.
Be very careful with the Velvetta cheese it burns easily.
When adding the soups and cheese, put this in a crock
pot and then melt the cheese. You can also add any meat,
shrimp or different types of veggies to this soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment