About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dani's Breakfast Casserole

My friend Dani brought this to a scrapbooking weekend at Beaver Landing and I have never had anything so good! It is the best breakfast casserole I have ever had and the nice thing about this is that you fix it the night before and bake it in the morning!





Dani's Breakfast Casserole




Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan.


Cover bottom of pan with 1 package cheesey garlic croutons


Layer 1 1/2 lb meat (ham, sausage or bacon)


Next layer 1 can drained artichoke hearts


Next layer of sliced fresh mushrooms


2 c. grated cheddar cheese


Beat together and pour over layers


5 large eggs, beaten


3/4 tsp dry mustard


2 1/4 c milk (must be whole milk)


Cover and refridgerate overnight.


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix 1 can of


cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can of milk.


Pour over and back for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment