About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pizza Fondue

I found this recipe on a crock pot cooking web site. It is easy and delicious!

Pizza Fondue

Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 20 mins

1lb lean ground beef
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 (10 oz) cans pizza sauce
1 (16 oz) jar four cheese Alfredo sauce
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp dried basil leaves

Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a heavy skillet.
Drain well. Add remaining ingredients and cook slowly,
stirring frequently until cheeses melt and mixture is
blended. Pour into crock pot on warm and dig in!
Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment