About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Crockpot Chicken Ala King

Here's another great make ahead meal idea.





Crockpot Chicken Ala King




3 -4 cups cooked chicken or turkey, diced


1/2 c green pepper, finely diced


1/4 c onion, finely diced


1/2 c celery, finely chopped


1 jar 2 oz chopped pimento


1 can 4 oz sliced mushrooms, drained


2 cans cream of chicken soup


Salt and pepper to taste


1 pkg frozen peas, about 1 1/2 cups




Combine all ingredients, except peas in slow cooker.


Stir to gently mix. Cover and cook on low 5 - 7 hours.


Turn on high and add peas 45 minutes before serving.


Serves 4

No comments:

Post a Comment