About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Top Secret Recipe!

Have you ever eaten at Stuart Anderson's Cattle Company? If you have you have enjoyed their garlic bread and let me tell you it was the BEST!! I have been craving that garlic bread for some time and came across a recipe for Stuart Anderson's Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread and thought Oh my gosh I finally found it! So I set out to make this great recipe, now while this is not the garlic bread that I remember it is awfully good and I thought a keeper! So until I find the true recipe, I will be making this one again, and again!

Stuart Anderson's Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread

4 Tbsp finely shredded cheddar cheese
8 Tbsp finely shredded monterey Jack cheese
8 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
4 tsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tsp minced green onion, the white part onlyh
salt to taste
8 Tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 loaf of French or Italian bread

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Mix all the cheeses, parsley, onion and salt to the
cheese blend. In a pan melt the butter over low heat and add the garlic. Be sure
the heat is very low so you don't burn or scorch the garlic. Slice the loaf of bread
in half and brush both sides it with the garlic and butter mixture until completely coated
and butter is all gone. Make sure you add the garlic pieces too. Put the bread on a
baking pan and spread the cheese mixture over. Bake the bread for 8-10 mins or until
the edges begin to turn brown.. You can broil your bread for just a few minutes to
make it crispier. Slice, serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment