About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Raspberry Cheese Spread

I found this recipe on a blog called Mish Mash, which is more of a stamping blog then a cooking blog. She had this recipe along with a photo of it and it looked amazing. I copied this photo off of her blog so you could see just how great this really looked. The best part of all it not only looks great but tastes great too!

Now Doesn't that look fabulous? It really is just that good it's a must try!!

Raspberry Cheese Spread

4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 c mayo
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, finely chopped
1 c chopped pecans
1/4 c seedless raspberry preserves

In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayo until blended. Beat
in the cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined
9 inch round dish. Refrigerate until set, about an 1 hour. Invert onto a
serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers.

Note: the 1/4 c preserves is a little skimpy go ahead and add more so that
you ensure that each scoop gets some raspberry goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment