About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tex Mex Chicken Salad

Here's another great salad that I took to work and everyone loved it!



Tex Mex Chicken Salad

1 1/4 lbs cooked diced chicken
1/2 c light mayonnaise
1/4 c light sour cream
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 can corn, drained and rinsed
1 c black beans, drained and rinsed
1 red pepper, diced
1 small green pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, diced

Mix all together and let chill for at least an hour.
Serve and Enjoy!
You can use full fat mayo and sour cream if you wish

If you use fat free mayo and sour cream this would make it 6 pts
per 1 cup serving.





No comments:

Post a Comment