About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Crack-tastic Crackers

Here's another great find that I saw on Pinterest. These are horribly addicting and everyone that tried these thought they were fantastic!!!

Crack-Tastic Crackers

1 to 1 1/4 cup canola oil, I used only 1 cup
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
2-3 Tbs. red pepper flakes, I used 1 1/2 Tbsp and it was plenty hot
4 sleeves of Saltine crackers
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl for a good long while (5-10 minutes), to really get the crackers coated. Eat a few if you want.
2) Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the yummy, ranchy, peppery oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers.  Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment