About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

This is FANTASTIC! I have been seeing this dip on Pinterest and it looked really good but I always thought it would be sugar overload. I was right but it is the kind of sugar load you just want to dive in head first.




Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra for sprinkling
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the brown sugar until it dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble. Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool.
In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 60 seconds. With the mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture, then the salt. Mix until combined. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Garnish with additional mini chocolate chips. Serve with animal crackers, Nilla wafers, or graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment