About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

5 Minute Fluffy Yogurt Fruit Salad

I came across this recipe and it sounded so good and refreshing that I just had to try it out and it was amazingly good. I almost felt like I was living in the 50's as this recipe reminds of all of those Jello salads but tastes oh so much better! Now I made mine just a little different then the recipe. I used blueberry yogurt, blueberries and pineapple. I did use light yogurt and cool whip and you will never know that you used anything light. I did take a photo of mine but it didn't photograph very well so I copied the photo on Six Sisters Blog where I found the recipe.


5 Minute Fluffy Yogurt Fruit Salad
Ingredients:
1 (8 oz) container of Cool-Whip (light or fat free is fine)
2 (6 oz) containers of yogurt- whatever flavor you want (I used Yoplait Orange Creme)
1/2 package of mini marshmallows
Fresh, frozen, or canned fruit that compliments your yogurt flavor (I used 1 can of mandarin oranges and 1 can of pineapple tidbits for this salad)
Directions:
Dump your yogurt into a bowl. Fold in the container of Cool Whip. Mix well. Add marshmallows and fruit. Chill and serve!
Now really, what could be easier? 

No comments:

Post a Comment