About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Slow Cooker Chicken

Here's a great recipe to make on one of those hot days where you want something that is going to stick to your ribs but you don't have to heat up the oven to get it! This only has three ingredients and is a mix it and forget it recipe. Dave and I both said this is a keeper and will be a go to meal this summer! This also didn't photograph well so you get this photo! :)


Slow Cooker Chicken
4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 pkg. (8 oz.)  cream cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 pkg. italian dressing seasoning (the dried kind in the packet)

rice

Stir the cream cheese, cream of chicken. Spray your crock pot and add your chicken breasts. I added mine frozen, then pour over the sauce. Set your crock pot for 6-8 hours and put it on low and forget about it. After th 6-8 hours remove chicken, shred and return to crock pot. Your chicken should be fall apart tender. Make rice or mashed potatoes and serve chicken over the top. The best way to serve this would be on Puff Pastry Cups, YUM, YUM!!!!! By the way I used light cream cheese and 99% fat free soup and it tasted like it was full fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment