About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Bars

The name says it all! These bars are decadent and devilishly good! Try warming them up and serving them with a scoop of ice cream you will not be sorry!!!!




Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Bars

1 pkg Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
1/4 c Fudge Topping

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Top with a layer of Oreos. Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting — brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!

After re-typing the recipe I noticed that I never added the fudge topping and it worked out just fine. You can make your own cookie dough but I don't like to bake so I took the easy way out! I also used regular Oreos, again, I didn't read that the recipe called for double stuff Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment