About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

This is a very quick and easy way to make some delicious chicken. I used low fat mayo when I made this and it turned out very, very good. I will be making this again and again!




Melt In Your Mouth Chicken


4  boneless chicken breast halves
1 c mayo 
1/2 c freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder 

Mix mayo, cheese and seasonings. Spread mixture over 
chicken breast and place in baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees 
for 45 minutes.

I only had canned Parmesan cheese and it worked fine so
use what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment