About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pickle Dip Two Ways!

I first had this recipe when my friend Liz brought this in to work and thought "Now why didn't I think about this?" I have struggled making those pickle roll ups for years and not very successful at it I may add. Whoever thought about doing this was BRILLIANT!!!

Pickle Dip

1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
2 pkgs ham, diced
2-3 dill pickles, diced
a little dill pickle juice to moisten

Mix all ingredients. Serve with crackers. You can use all light
ingredients.

Here is another version of the Pickle Dip that is really good too!


Mr. Hatfield Pickle Dip

1 c sour cream
1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 pkgs dried beef, minced
2-3 dill pickle spears, diced
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Black Pepper, garlic powder and season salt to taste

Mix all ingredients and serve with firm crackers.
You can use all light ingredients with this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment