About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

I recently went to a scrapbooking weekend where we each had to bring a brand new recipe that we found off of Pinterest so I brought and made Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread. OMG was it easy and oh so good!



Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread

1 tube of grands biscuits
4 tbsp butter
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning

Heat your oven to 350 degrees and place butter into bundt a sprayed
pan and put in oven while heating to melt. In a large Ziploc baggie add
garlic, Parmesan cheese and seasoning and mix well. Cut biscuits
into quarters and add to bag, toss to coat. Remove pan from oven
add biscuit quarters, sprinkling all remaining cheese, garlic and seasoning
mixture over biscuits. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
Turn over onto serving plate and serve hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment