About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fiesta Dip

This is a recipe that one of my friends brought to an scrapbooking weekend and it is fantastic! She served this warm in a small crock pot with tortilla chips and we couldn't stop eating it is so very addicting!

Fiesta Dip

8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
16 oz. container sour cream
11 oz. can sweet yellow and white corn, drained
15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
1 1/2 Tbsp. salsa seasoning mix (I used taco seasoning)
2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
tortilla chips


In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.  Cover; chill at least 24 hours before serving.  Serve with tortilla chips.  Serves 10-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment