About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pinterest Party Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

Check this table out! Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen? In the last post I told you about the scrapbooking weekend I went to where we all had to bring a new recipe found off of Pinterest well my friend Tammy found this idea for the table legs off of there and ran with it!





She went to Walmart and found some very cute striped tights and cut them in half, she put each leg on her table leg and attached it with binder clips at the top of the underside of the table. She had some boots  and put the table legs into the boots so it looks like witches legs! She had a black table cloth and draped that over the table. I brought the cheese balls and she had bought the hat for a table decoration and we just stuck it on top of the conatiner! Isn't that cute??? I thought so!!

Ok now for the recipe. My friend Shelly brought Chicken Tacos as her Pinterest recipe and boy oh boy they are good and VERY easy! I did make these and took them to the guinnea pigs at work to try and everyone loved them!



Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

1 bag of frozen chicken breasts (6 breasts)
1 16 oz jar of salsa
1 packet taco seasoning

Put the chicken breasts into your crock pot, add packet of taco
seasoning and then pour the salsa over and cook on low for
7 hours. Shred chicken return to crock pot and serve with
tortilla and all the taco fixings! These are also great eaten as
nachos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment