About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taco Soup

Here's another GREAT Pinterest recipe that I found, made and took to work and everyone loved it!! The best part about this recipe is that you can drain, dump and heat or you can put it in the crock pot and heat it that way!

I made this recipe twice, the first time I couldn't find any green enchilada sauce at the store so I just used the regular sauce and it tasted the same but the color was more red.







Taco Soup


  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
  • 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
  • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
  • 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
  • 1 packet taco seasoning

  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
  2. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips or Freetos

No comments:

Post a Comment