About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Corn Chip Peanut Butter Candy

This is a Pinterest recipe that I tried since I had everything on hand and boy it sure was easy and of course I took it to work for the guinea pigs and they loved it too!!



Corn Chip Peanut Butter Candy

1 package (9.75 to 10.5 ounces) corn chips
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter

Spread corn ships in a greased 15 in x 10 in by 1 in baking pan.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently to help dissolve the sugar.  Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour over corn chips.
I thought a drizzle of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips would be a nice touch. However, it really wasn’t necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment