About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Granola

Ok I am looking for some help and maybe you can help me! I made this recipe and it is good but it just is not sweet enough for me so if any of you have made homemade granola before and can tell me what I can add to make this just a little sweeter please leave me a comment! Thanks for your help!

Pumpkin Granola Recipe

1/3 c brown sugar
1/3 c oil
1/2 c honey
1/4 c real maple syrup
4 c old fashioned oats
3 c quick cooking oats
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 c canned pumpkin

In a small pan mix together sugar, oil, honey and syrup bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add cinnamon and pumpkin and combine well. In a large bowl combine the oats and add the sugar/pumpkin mixture stirring to coat well. Spread into two 9x13 pans and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir and turn off the oven. Put the granola back into the oven for 3-4 hours and let cool. Store in an airtight container.

I got this recipe from a blog that I haunt called Lynn's Cooking Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment