About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ham & Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders

I cam across this recipe on a blog and thought it sounded too weird but I had to try them and they were really good. I used the Hawaiian bread rolls and regular mustard (that is what I had on hand)and they turned out really good.

Ham & Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders

Ingredients:

About 2 dozen mini dinner rolls
Swiss Cheese Slices (about 1/2 pound)
Ham Slices (about 3/4 pound)
1 medium onion finely diced
3 Tbl. mustard (I used Dijon)
3 Tbl. poppy seeds
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 sticks margarine/butter

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Slice your rolls in half horizontally, keeping them all together. Melt the margarine and then whisk in the onion, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce. Brush the mixture evenly on both the top and bottom half of the rolls. On the bottom top the mustard mixture with the swiss cheese and ham slices.

Cover with foil and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and separate the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment