About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chicken Ranch Pizza

Okay, okay, I know what you are thinking ranch and pizza? I know that a lot of people dip their pizza into ranch dressing but did you ever think of ranch dressing as a pizza sauce? I never did and when I saw this I thought "Yuck how could hot ranch dressing be good?". Well I had some leftover ranch dip that I made, leftover chicken and a pre-made pizza crust so I thought I am gonna try it. It was AWESOME!!! I totally recommend trying this recipe!!!


Chicken Ranch Pizza

1 12 inch prepared pizza crust
1/4 c ranch dressing
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c cooked chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1 tomato, seeded and diced small
1/4 c sliced green onions
1 c shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Assemble the pizza using the ranch dressing as sauce and leaving a 1 inch border for the crust. Add all the ingredients topping everything with both cheeses. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is golden brown and crust edges are crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment