About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Veggie Pizza

Many years ago my friend Jean had a bunch of us over for a lunch and she served this veggie pizza and boy oh boy was it good. I have made this many times and everyone loves it!

Veggie Pizza

2 pkgs crescent rolls (Pillsbury)
Unroll and press into a jelly roll pan and bake 10 mins at 400 degrees. Let cool.
Mix together:
16 oz soft cream cheese
1 c miracle whip
1 Tbsp chopped onions
1 Tbsp dill weed
Whip until spreadable. Spread onto cool crust and top with 1/2 to 3/4 cup of each:
diced green pepper
diced celery
diced fresh tomatoes
sliced green & black olives
cauliflower
diced cucumbers
grated cheddar cheese
Cut into squares and serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment