About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pork Medallion Sauce

Many of you know that my man Dave is a chef and can literally make something out of nothing. When we first were dating he made me this sauce and served it over pork tenderloin medallions and this was so stinking good I had a hard time not licking the plate clean! Since that night, we have made this several times and it is a really nice sauce that would impress anyone who you would serve this to! I hope you try this and like it as much as we do!

Pork Medallion Sauce

Dice one red and one green apple. Saute the apples in butter and add salt, pepper, sage and just enough apple juice to come to the top of the diced apples. Cook until reduced by half. Add heavy whipping cream and cook until reduced and thick. Pour sauce over sliced pork tenderloin and garnish with thin slices of apple fanned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment