About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chicken Divan

This recipe is from my friend Cathy and we used to make this all the time. I actually burnt myself out on this and only just recently made it again and it was oh so good! Be careful that when you make this you don't over do it like I did!

Chicken Divan

3 c diced chicken
2 pkg frozen broccoli
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 c croutons

Cook broccoli and line the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Layer with cooked chicken. Mix mayo, lemon juice, soup and curry powder. Pour over chicken and top with croutons and cheddar cheese. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until bubbly and heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment