About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mom's Pie Crust

Here's a recipe that I have never tried but didn't want to loose. I am not fond of baking because it takes too much time so I only bake the easy recipes. My mom swore by this recipe as it is not only easy but you make it all in the same pan so there is no mess.

My mom's pies were wonderful and she always said that the key to a good pie is the crust so this recipe must be the key to good pie so give it a try!

Mom's Pie Crust

1 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
Sift into pie tin
Stir together and add to flour mixture
1/2 c oil
2 tbsp cold mil
pat into pie tin.

Bake this as you would any other pie or pre-bake as a pre-made shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment