About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake

I made this recipe to take to a scrap booking weekend and it was really good. The best thing about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time and cook it later plus is feed a ton of people!!

Spiral Pepperoni Pizza Bake

16 oz spiral pasta, cooked and drained
2 lbs hamburger
1/2 onion, chopped
2 15 oz cans pizza sauce
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 eggs
2 c. milk
1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese
4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 3 1/2 oz pkg sliced pepperoni

Cook the beef and onion, drain and add seasonings. Stir in pizza sauce. In a small
bowl combine the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese. Toss with the pasta. Put in a
greased 3 quart baking dish. Top with meat mixture, then mozzarella cheese and
pepperoni. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 mins. Uncover and bake for 20-25 mins
until golden brown. Serves 12

No comments:

Post a Comment