About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding Cookies

I am on a pumpkin roll this year!!! I bought a ton of the Jell-O pumpkin spice pudding mix and I am searching for recipes to use this and I found one. I made these and they are really, really, really good! I came across this recipe on Butter with a side of Bread blog.




Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding Cookies

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 small box Pumpkin Spice Jell-O pudding mix
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1 cup butterscotch morsels

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Cream the butter, sugar, pudding, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla together. Add the baking soda, flour and salt and mix thoroughly. I use a Kitchen Aid mixer, but a hand mixer or simply a wooden spoon would work well too!

Add in the butterscotch morsels and the nuts. Mix to combine. Those anti-nut fans can leave them out if you'd like.

Scoop 1" rounds of cookie dough onto a sprayed cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. My first batch was perfect at 12 minutes, but after the pan was hot, I only cooked the other batches for 10 minutes. These are soft cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment