About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Pudding Cake

I found this recipe on Pinterest and made it, took it to word for the guniea pigs to try and they all loved it!!! I think this will be my Thanksgiving dessert this year!!



Pumpkin Pudding Cake
1st Layer:
  • 1 box of yellow cake mix {reserve 1 cup after you open it}
  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine
  • 1 egg
2nd layer:
  • 1 30-oz can Pumpkin Pie Mix {not just pumpkin!}
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 2 eggs
3rd Layer:
  • 1 cup dry yellow cake mix
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup butter or margarine
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Mix 1st layer ingredients until crumbly and pour in the bottom of the pan. Barely mix the ingredients for the 2nd layer and pour over 1st layer. Mix 3rd layer ingredients until crumbly and sprinkle on top.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Top with Cool-Whip and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment