About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Homemade Caramel Rolls

My friend Tammy gave me this recipe and it sure is good and very easy! I make this one a lot.

Caramel Rolls

20 frozen dinner rolls
1 stick butter
1 c brown sugar
1 pkg cook and serve butterscotch pudding
touch of milk
Spray a 9x13 pan and place 20 frozen dinner rolls in pan. Melt butter. Add brown sugar,
pudding and mix together. Add a touch of milk to thin out just a little. Pour mixture over
frozen rolls, let rise and bake for 350 degrees for a half hour. Invert pan onto a serving
dish and serve warm.

I do this right before I go to bed and let them rise overnight and I bake them in the
morning and they are fantastic!!!! Just make sure that you do not use instant pudding. I did
that twice and had to throw away two batches!

No comments:

Post a Comment