About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pineapple Salsa for Chicken

I have been trying to loose weight so I have been coming up with some great low calorie recipes to keep me on track and this is one that I absolutely love. I have been eating this on chicken but it would taste great on ham and also with cinnamon tortilla chips.




I don't have any specific amounts for these ingredients just add what you think you'll like.

Pineapple Salsa

Fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
Red pepper, diced
Onion, diced
Cilantro, chopped
Kosher Salt
Lime Juice

Mix all together and let chill before serving. WW 0 pts per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment