About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Bubble Up Pizza

This is a really fast, easy and fun recipe. It really takes no time at all and you can actually eat it with your fingers!



Bubble Up Pizza

2 cans 12 oz Pillsbury Grands! Jr.
1 15oz jar of Pizza Sauce
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
Your favorite pizza toppings - Cooked sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers
Cooking Spray

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut biscuits into quarters and place in a med bowl. Toss biscuits with pizza sauce. Add pizza toppings and half of the cheese. Toss until well blended. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour biscuits mixture into pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment