About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Homemade Microwave Popcorn

I found this recipe on Pinterest, my new addiction, and I knew I had to try it because it came from Alton Brown from the Food Network. I love watching his shows they are so very informative. This really works and it is great for low calorie munching.

Homemade Microwave Popcorn

Brown Paper Lunch Bag
1/4 - 1/3 c un-popped popcorn
1 tsp olive oil
popcorn salt

Mix together popcorn, oil and salt. Put into paper bag and fold the top down three times. Cook in microwave for 2-3 mins or until popping slows or stops. Pour into bowl and enjoy!

You can add any kind of flavoring such as Italian seasoning, cumin, popcorn flavoring or grated Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment