About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Thousand Island Dressing

I love Thousand Island dressing but do not like any of the bottle dressing that you find in the store. Many years ago there was a restaurant in Shakopee called The Rock Spring and it had the BEST dressing. I have never been able to find anything like it but I found this recipe and it sure does come close, at least I will have one that I will eat and can make at home!

Thousand Island Dressing

1 1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 c chili sauce
1 hard boiled egg, chopped
2 Tbsp finely chopped celery
2 Tbsp finely chopped green pepper
2 Tbsp finely chopped stuffed green olives

In a bowl combine all ingredients and chill.
Yields 2 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment