About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creamy Fettucini Alfredo

I got this recipe from a recipe book for college kids called "Off to College Cookbook" and this is the best sauce recipe that I have ever had. It also reheats without separating. I thought that if a college kid could make this it must be good and easy too and boy was I right! It is very easy and very good.

Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo

4 oz cream cheese, cubed
1/3 c grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 c margarine or butter
1/4 c milk
4 oz fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained

In a saucepan, combine all ingredients, except noodles. Stir over low
heat until smooth. Add noodles; toss lightly and serve.

You can make this with chicken, just cook the chicken first and then
add all ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment