About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crazy Crack-ed Potato Casserole

I needed a potato recipe that would go good with prime rib and I found this one. I had all the ingredients and it sounded very easy so I thought I'd give it a try. These are really good!

Crazy Crack-ed Potato Casserole

1 16 oz container sour cream
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
2 1 oz pkg ranch dip mix
1 28-30 bag frozen shredded hash browns
1/4 tsp pepper
dried dill to taste

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch dip and seasonings in a large bowl. Add has browns and mix well. Spread into a 9x13 pan and sprinkle with more cheese and a little dill. Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes, until the top is crispy and slightly browned.

Yield 6

No comments:

Post a Comment