About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oreo Cookie Truffles

My friend Deb made these and brought them to work for us to try and they were a huge hit. I knew right away that this was a cookie that I could use for a cookie exchange. I do not like to bake and these are no bake goodies!

Oreo Cookie Truffles

1 pkg Oreo cookies
1 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
1/2 c milk
10 squares of bakers semi sweet chocolate
white almond bark, optional

In a food processor, add all the entire package of cookies and
process until all cookies are crumbs, set aside. In a bowl add milk and
pudding mix and mix well. Add crumbs and mix all together. Once all
mixed, roll into 1 inch balls and freeze 10 minutes.

In a double boiler add chocolate and cook over low heat until
chocolate is melted. Dip each ball into chocolate and place
onto a wax paper and let cool. I put them into the fridge to cool.
Yields about 40 truffles.

You can melt white almond bark, place it in a small zip lock bag,
cut the very tip of the corner of bag and pip a zig zag of almond
bark across the top of truffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment